Pure Organic Ancient Grains Bar - Organic - Chocolate Chunk Nut - 1.23 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

Pure Organic Ancient Grains Bar - Organic - Chocolate Chunk Nut - 1.23 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

Pure Organic

  • $29.88


Description

Whole grains, nuts and chocolate. Thousands of years of health in one convenient bar. Ancient grains. Quinoa; Amaranth; Flax; Hemp. Veronica's Story: Veronica Bosgraaf, Pure Bar founder. At age 6 my daughter decided to become a vegetarian. Right from our kitchen, she and I created the Pure Bar to give her the essential nutrients, protein, fiber and omega-3s her body needed. Only gluten-free, organic, and vegan ingredients were used; and we knew it had to taste amazing or we wouldn't eat it. For a happier, healthier life, eat Pure. Pure Gives Back: Pure is committed to giving back, promoting a healthier way of life, and making a positive impact on the community. Learn more at ThePureBar.com/PureGivesBack. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. USDA organic. GF: Certified gluten-free. Gluten-free. Organic. Vegan. Certified organic by Oregon Tilth.
Ingredients : Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 160 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 15% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Sodium 45 mg 2% Potassium 105 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 7 g Protein 5 g Calcium 2% Iron 6% Ingredients: Pure Ancient Grains Blend (Organic Ingredients) (Quinoa (Organic Ingredients), Crispy Brown Rice (Organic Ingredients), Amaranth (Organic Ingredients), Flax Seed (Organic Ingredients), Hemp Seed (Organic Ingredients)), Tapioca Syrup (Organic Ingredients), Almonds (Organic Ingredients) Walnuts (Organic Ingredients), Chocolate (Organic Ingredients) (Cocoa Liquor (Organic Ingredients), Cane Sugar (Organic Ingredients), Cocoa Butter (Organic Ingredients), Cocoa Powder (Organic Ingredients)), Peanuts (Organic Ingredients), Brown Rice Protein (Organic Ingredients), Agave Nectar (Organic Ingredients), Evaporated Cane Syrup (Organic Ingredients), Cashew Butter (Organic Ingredients), Cocoa Nibs (Organic Ingredients), Cocoa Powder (Organic Ingredients), Vanilla (Organic Ingredients), Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Spice (to Protect Flavor). Warnings Contains peanut, almond, walnut, cashew.
Country of origin : USA
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : 1.23 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

We Also Recommend