Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 - Chocolate - 11 Oz

Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 - Chocolate - 11 Oz

Manitoba Harvest

  • $24.89


Description

You are unique. You have specific tastes and nutrition needs to keep you at your best. That's why we offer a variety of plant-based proteins to choose from, and we're sure we have one that will work for you! Why do we think our three hemp protein powder lines are so awesome? We could probably write a book about all the reasons, but here's just a quick thing we love... HempPro 70 - It's water soluble and has a smooth texture! It's also our higher protein option (the Original flavour has 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving). We love this protein in a post run smoothie or yoga shake (yes, you can literally shake it with your favourite beverage and you're good to go). Comes in three delicious flavours; Chocolate, Vanilla and Original.
Ingredients : Serving Size: 4 tbsp (30 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 130 Total Fat 3.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g Omega-6 1.5 g Omega-3 0.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.6 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4% Fibre 2 g 8% Sugars 7 g * Protein 14 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 4% Iron 25% Ingredients: Hemp protein concentrate, organic coconut sugar, organic fair trade cocoa powder, natural plant extracts.
Country of origin : Canada
Wheat Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Kosher : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : 11 OZ
Pack of : 1

Product Selling Unit : each

We Also Recommend