Coconut Secret Organic Chocolate Crunch Bar - Caribbean White Chocolate Crunch - Case Of 12 - 2.25 Oz Bars

Coconut Secret Organic Chocolate Crunch Bar - Caribbean White Chocolate Crunch - Case Of 12 - 2.25 Oz Bars

Coconut Secret

  • $47.88


Description

Single-origin, Non-deodorized Caribbean White Chocolate, Toasted Coconut, and Coconut Crystals. 100% Organic, No Cane Sugar, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Soy-Free, Low Glycemic, Gluten-Free
Ingredients : Serving Size: 1 bar (64 g) Amount Per Serving % Daily Valuee Calories 390 Calories from Fat 260 Total Fat 29 g 45% Saturated Fat 18 g 90% Cholesterol 15 mg 5% Sodium 105 mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 28 g 9% Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 25 g Protein 5 g Calcium 2% Iron 2% Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, vitamin A and vitamin C. ePercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: White chocolate (organic cocoa butter*, organic whole milk powder, organic coconut crystals, organic vanilla extract), organic coconut *Fair Trade
Country of origin : USA
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Kosher : Yes
Fair Trade : Yes
GMO Free : Yes
Size : 2.25 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

We Also Recommend